We are looking to hire an Engagement Support Specialist who would be responsible for the member engagement system and our child management system. This position requires someone who is self-motivated and hands-on with excellent communication, organization, and technical skills to work cross functionally with other teams (internal and external) and who can communicate at all levels of management. Responsibilities extend from software development and application design, through to application configuration, deployment, and support.
Job Title: Engagement System SupportReports to: Information Systems Manager
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop and maintain the Self Service Module using RISE (iMIS web development platform)
- Create standard procedure, maintenance and resolution documentation, as needed
- Coordinate and/or provide orientation and training to system users as required by any system implementation or change
- Provide reports regarding the status of all assigned projects on a regular basis
- Assist in developing and implementing standards, guidelines, procedures, and methodology for system development
- Assist in data mining and data analysis
- Able to effectively solve problems and operate in a cross functional team-oriented IT environment.
Education, Experience and Technical Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Experienced in RISE (iMIS web development platform) and iMIS 20
- Recent experience with PHP, MySQL, HTML, XML, Crystal Report, and SSIS
- Experienced in Windows server (2008 and up) and MS SQL Server (2012 and up)
- Proficient in working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project)
- Experienced in Project Management
- Familiarity with ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#.NET, or SSRS
- Knowledgeable in computer networking and hardware troubleshooting.
Soft Skills and Competencies
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with critical eye for detail
- Quick learner; Drive for results; Ability to work independently or as teamwork in a self-teaching, learning organization
- Have excellent time management, organizational, task planning and prioritization skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to adapt quickly to changing client requirements
- Maintains confidentiality of information.
- Standard working time is 15 hours per week
- Availability to work overtime as necessary to discharge duties and responsibilities
- Must be comfortable working in a faith filled prayer environment and share our Catholic values.
We appreciate all applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume with Cover Letter to Eunike Go by email, email@example.com identifying your salary expectations and availability. Deadline for submissions is Sunday, January 22, 2017.