Job Title: Finance Clerk
Reports to: Chief Finance Manager
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Support the mission of Chalice
- Process donations
- Communicate with donors verbally and in writing.
Required Education and Knowledge
- Outstanding oral and written English is mandatory
- Strong IT skills including, but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of IMIS an asset
- Training and experience in customer service, including how to effectively speak to donors on the phone.
Soft Skills and Competencies
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Critical eye for detail
- Quick learner; enjoy working in a service-focused, fast-paced learning organization
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Have excellent time management, organizational, task planning, and prioritization skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to adapt quickly to changing requirements.
- 40 hours a week (full-time)
- Must be comfortable working in a Catholic faith-filled environment.
Please submit your CV with cover letter to Randy Spaulding by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline for submissions is Friday, 29 September 2017.